Sunday 9 August 2015

Happy to be friends, by Yvonne


Yvonne lives in a family of six, in one room.
Her mum goes from house to house seeking menial jobs to eke out a living.
Without a Happy House scholarship Yvonne would have no chance of going to secondary school.
She has made many friends in Happy House School, but her best friend lives near to her in the village as she tells us:
My best friend is called Rebecca.
She is a very good friend and she is so cute.
The reason why I liked her is because she has good behaviours not only good behaviours but she is also industrious and intelligent.
I love her very much and I am happy to be with a friend like her.

Our school, their bright future

Yvonne lives in a family of six, in one room.
Her mum goes from house to house seeking menial jobs to eke out a living.
Without a Happy House scholarship Yvonne would have no chance of going to secondary school.
"I am working very hard to achieve my dream. When I grow up I would like to be a lawyer.
Thank you for the scholarship scheme that helps me."
We are desperate to raise the money needed to finish, furnish and staff our secondary school ready to open in January 2016. Please help by making a donation, holding a fundraising event, Every penny counts. To donate http://campaign.justgiving.com/charity/childrenofwatamu/brightfuture