Sunday 13 July 2014

Being a Nigerian girl - by Margaret

Junior blogger today is Margaret who tells us about her part in the recent cultural show which was part of an inter-schools talent competition hosted by Happy House School. She writes:
 I hope you are fine and well. I just want to tell you about the talent show
I was in the cultural show and line dance. I was a Nigeria girl. I dressed and danced like a Nigeria girl. 
There was also line dance. I like line dance, we are very good in dancing and we wanted to show them that we can dance better. We also did hip and hop.
We are really enjoying doing line dance and cultural show. It is very fantastic. Also dancing were Giriama dance, Kikuyu, Luo, Luhya, British, Swahili and  Nigeria. 
We  really had fun in doing them.
Margaret is pictured in her costume, ready to dance, with her little sister Neema watching from the wings!