Monday 20 May 2013

Thank you from Mama

Mama Sue wants to say a huge thank you to everyone for their get well messages are so full of love and support for her as she starts her road to recovery from surgery to rectify problems caused by a failed hip replacement.
She's in the safe hands of the caring staff on Ward 15a at Blackpool Victoria Hospital, many who  of whom are now new friends for our charity.
Lots of messages were left on our Facebook page for Mama, so Elizabeth printed them out and took them into the hospital for her
Mama says: "All the lovely messages I have received  from all over the world,  some from people I don't even know, are so encouraging. They have really lifted my spirits at a time when I have been feeling low.
"They have done me, and Papa, so much good. Thank you."