Sunday 14 April 2013

Rice is nice .. by Rukia

When Mama first started family meetings in the form of a wekly Kidz Club, our kids were a bit shy of speaking out.
There was one day when she asked if anyone had anything to say and a little hand went up. It was Rukia. "And what would you like to say?" asked Mama.
"I don't like cabbage!" she replied.
"In that case, you don't have to eat it," said Mama, and Rukia sat down with a smile.
Today Rukia tells us what she does like to eat!
" My favourite food is rice and beans, it tastes very good. And  I like fruits  like  mango and  orange and  I don’t  like sweet melon.
My favbourite activities are football and netball and dancing.
My best lesson is  social studies and we have  our class teacher  Madam Russell.  She is  a good  teacher I love her and I love all the teachers .
And today I woke up  at 5 o’clock in the morning .
Love Rukia."