Saturday 26 November 2011

Rose's wedding

Everyone is getting so excited about our Auntie Rose's wedding tomorrow. I'd hoped to post this blog from the Happy House today but my flight from Gatwick last night was cancelled, so I won't be on my way until eight this morning.
That means an 8pm arrival tonight, plus a road trip from Mombasa, so I should be with Sue and Dave by 10pm.  Just long enough to get a bit of sleep before the wedding at 9.30am.
Sue was invited to speak about Rose at a blessing ceremony in Yaa Village yesterday and tells me that she and Dave went along with a big party of our children and said it was a truly lovely afternoon.
What a busy day they had yesterday with graduation, nativity and the end of the school year ... I'll fill you in with all the details and pictures of these and, of course, of the wedding over the next few days.