Friday 27 May 2011

Bringing you the blog

Getting the blog to you every day is a labour of love, writes Elizabeth Gomm.
Firstly, and selfishly, because  every email I receive with latest happenings at the Happy House makes me feel I'm there with the Kenyan family I love so much, and secondly because I know how much you all look forward and enjoy.
Wherever we are in the world, we are all bound together by our affection for Sue, Dave, our Happy House kids and all those working with them, making us family too
But I wouldn't be able to write our daily diary without the help of my Happy House news reporters, Billy and Rose.
Despite the fact they are already very busy as social worker and administrator, they are always on the lookout for something new to tell you. 
So what are they up to in this picture?
Billy explains: " We were captured as we did our daily coverage of events."
" The chief gardener Christopher was delighted to answer their queries about gardening techniques,vegetable species etc," he joked. Somehow, I don't think I'll be getting a 5000 word article on growing methods on coral in Kenya!"
Billy and Rose you do a fantastic job, and this blog entry is a big THANK YOU to you both.
To all our blog followers please share our link with all your friends .. you may help us win hearts ad new sponsors for our children in the process. This is the linK:
And if anyone has anything they'd like to share on the blog -  comments about any blog stories or pictures; fundraising activities etc please email to me: elizabethgomm@childrenofwatamu.net