Monday 1 June 2009

Stephanie & Lynsey Hill Bungee Jump for the Happy House Kids

 
It was lovely when Stephanie Hill emailed me earlier in the year to say she had found the website and was very interested in our work with the children. Stephanie and her Mum Bev have visited Kenya and seen for themselves the plight of so many children. Steph knew she needed to help. A Bunge Jump goodness that takes some bottle!!
 
Stephanie has created a Just Giving page at  www.justgiving.com/stephaniehill2
 
 
I spoke to Stephanie today and this is what she had to say:-
 
 

I have chosen to do my bungee jump for The Children of Watamu Charity as it was a real eye opener for me when I visited a Kenyan school.  I didn't think that one person could make a difference but I then found out about Sue and Dave and how much they had achieved, which made me think that maybe I could help.   Also with the Children of Watamu you know exactly where your money is going and how it is being used.